Gas & Oil Solenoid Valves
Anglo Nordic stock a wide range of gas and oil solenoid valves. These solenoid operated valves are designed to control the flow of fuel gas, liquid propane and fuel oil. Ranging from high pressure oil Delta solenoid valves designed for oil burners to low pressure (general purpose solenoid valve) for use in oil supply lines.
A solenoid valve is a device in which the solenoid uses an electric current to generate a magnetic field. This operates a mechanism which controls the opening of fluid flow.
Depending on the electric current they use, solenoid valves differ. The strength of the magnetic field, how they to regulate the fluid & the type of fluid they control also contributes to this. The valve can use a two-port design or a three or more port design to switch flows between ports.
Multiple solenoid valves can be placed together on a manifold. Solenoid coils are only available for both Suntec and Delta Pumps.
- Brahma E7L Series Oil Solenoid Valves With 1m LeadAs low as £29.01
- Delta Pumps Oil Solenoid ValvesAs low as £28.56
- Elektrogas Solenoid ValvesAs low as £101.81
- Geca Automatic Gas ValvesAs low as £67.32
- Geca Manual Gas Solenoid Valves - Normally ClosedAs low as £78.99
- Geca Manual Gas Solenoid Valves - Normally OpenAs low as £68.89
- Nippon VSC 63H Oil Solenoid PumpsAs low as £89.78
- Oil Solenoid Valves - Low PressureAs low as £220.12
- Taisan Oil Solenoid PumpsAs low as £95.86