Anglo Nordic has been serving customers since 1958. We offer a fire valve range to serve your burning appliance or fuel system needs, including Anglo selected oil & capillary options.
Designed as a fire safety automatic shut-off valve (or fail safe) in the event of an overheat, for use on oil burning equipment. The fire valve is installed in the oil supply pipeline outside the building with the sensor phial mounted firmly inside the appliance above the burner.
We supply several types of fire valve variations in various sizes and lengths. These include capillary valves,, drop weight valves (or Free Fall) and Fusible Head Valves (or Handwheel) and Lever valves.
To meet with fire safety building regulations, the home must be protected by operating a remote acting fire valve. BS 5410, certified to OFTEC standard OFS E101, these refer to the standards that all fire valves must conform to..
Our site illustrates a variety of products, enabling customers to use our drop-down menus to narrow your choices between different types of fire safety valves. If you need assistance, someone on our sales team would be more than happy to help you review the fire valve options suitable for you.
- Clearance72°C FuelStop ⅜" Thermostatic Fire Valve - 15mNow £56.99 Was £138.64
- Anglo Nordic - Capillary Fire Valve - 65° (1.5m - 6m)As low as £43.48
- Anglo Nordic Capillary Fire Valve - 90° (2m - 6m)As low as £46.63
- Anglo Nordic Fire Valve Tester£190.90
- FEL Flanged Free Fall Fire ValvesAs low as £764.47
- FEL Free Fall Fire ValvesAs low as £536.76
- Fire Valve Tester£430.38
- FuelStop Fire ValvesAs low as £56.99
- Handwheel Fire Valve£16.72
- Lever Fire Valve - Fusible LinkAs low as £7.86
- Lever Fire Valve Kit Only£35.62
- Lever Fire ValvesAs low as £36.95
- Teddington KBB Capillary Fire ValvesAs low as £80.24