Suntec Oil Transfer Pumpsets - High Capacity
These are transfer pumps using the Suntec T & TA oil pumps.
- If you do not find the model you require here we may be able to supply a pump unit from our HP Technik range.
- Order 2 pumps for a run & standby requirement.
- For export requirements/voltages, we can offer the units without the motor or with special voltage motors.
- Anticlockwise pumps as standard but clockwise are available to order.
- Motors are generally 3 phase 415V.
- Motors are available on their own as a spare. Contact Anglo Nordic sales for a quotation.
Suntec T pump without pressure regulator:
- Heavy oil, light oil, B10 heating oil/biofuel blend & kerosene.
- SUNTEC recommends the use of a SUNTEC TV valve to regulate the pump pressure.
Suntec TA pump with integrated pressure regulator for industrial applications, fitted with a preheater location:
- Heavy oil, light oil, B10 heating oil/biofuel blend & Kerosene,
- One or two-pipe system.
Free Next Day Delivery via FedEx
Applies Monday to Friday on all orders over £385 excl. VAT for orders placed before 3pm.
UK Mainland (excluding Highlands)
|Order Value||Order Value|
|Over £385||Under £385|
|Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 6.00pm|
|(Minimum order value £25)|
|Premium Deliveries (up to 30kgs)|
|Next day before 12.00pm||£17.50||£17.50|
|Next day before 10.00am||£28.50||£28.50|
|Saturday before 12.30pm||£28.00||£28.00|
|Same day courier||POA||POA|
|Postage 3- 4 days (max 1kg)||N/A||£6.75|
|Highlands & Islands|
|2 - 5 days||£21.00||£21.00|
|For Ireland (Republic) orders please contact our sales office on 020 8979 0988 to discuss shipping options.|
|For other destinations or for larger/heavier deliveries, price on application|