Single Fill Point Cabinet
Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2) Above Ground Oil Storage Tanks, State Under 7. Ancillary Equipment:
- The fill point is where the tanker delivery pipework/hose connects to fill the tank.
- They recommend the fill point should be at the tank & within the secondary containment system or in a suitable cabinet with a drip tray to catch any oil spilled during deliveries.
- Fill point drip trays should be: Clean, free from water & other debris before each use. Large enough to hold all the oil that could be lost when the fill point shut off valve has been closed & the delivery hose is disconnected. Able to be removed without the risk of spilling oil (min capacity 3L). Checked after each delivery & if necessary safely emptied before being put away.
Fill Point Cabinet - 2” Single Fill (Top Entry)
- Wall mounting steel cabinet.
- Integral drip tray with sight gauge.
- Lever ball valve to isolate line.
- Non return valve to prevent line draining.
- Parallel thread connection with aluminium cap.
- Hinged door with lockable handle.
- Pre-threaded mounting holes on back plate for tank gauges & alarms (order separately).
- Other versions available (7 days delivery).
Free Next Day Delivery via FedEx
Applies Monday to Friday on all orders over £365 excl. VAT for orders placed before 3pm.
UK Mainland (excluding Highlands)
|Order Value||Order Value|
|Over £365||Under £365|
|Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 6.00pm|
|(Minimum order value £25)|
|Premium Deliveries (up to 30kgs)|
|Next day before 12.00pm||£15.75||£15.75|
|Next day before 10.30pm||£26.00||£26.00|
|Saturday before 12.30pm||£28.00||£28.00|
|Same day courier||POA||POA|
|Postage 3- 4 days (max 1kg)||N/A||£6.75|
|Highlands & Islands|
|2 - 5 days||£21.00||£21.00|
|Ireland (up to 20kgs)|
|Northern Ireland 2 day delivery||£21.00||£21.00|
|Northern Ireland next day delivery||£34.00||£34.00|
|Dublin 2 day delivery||£23.00||£23.00|
|Rest of Ireland 2-day delivery||£23.00||£23.00|
|For other destinations or for larger/heavier deliveries, price on application|