Pipework & Fittings
Qual-Oil Pipe & Fittings For Heating Oil
Qual-Oil Pipe is a flexible thermoplastic pipe made from a PEX material (cross linked polyethylene) suitable for use with diesel, heating oil & kerosene. It also has distinct advantages over copper pipe, in that it’s impervious to concrete, & being available in long coils up to 100 meters means that there should be no buried joints.
You can be confident of its durability as it’s resistant to freezing & tested & rated down to temperatures of ‑30°C. Qual-Oil is also guaranteed for twenty five years (subject to maximum service conditions of 10 bar pressure at 20°C or 5 bar pressure at 50°C). Qual-Oil pipe is OFTEC approved (Licence number 2064099901).
Qual-Oil shouldn’t be used above ground or exposed to radiant heat above 50°C.
- 10mm x 10mm Flared Nut£1.36
- Brass Compression Elbow FittingsAs low as £3.01
- Brass Compression Straight FittingsAs low as £2.27
- Copper Pipe InsertsAs low as £8.25
- Flared Elbow Oil Line Fittings From TocofloAs low as £4.98
- Flared Straight Oil Line Fittings From TocofloAs low as £2.42
- Flexible Oil Line Fittings/AdaptorsAs low as £1.58
- Qual-Oil PipesAs low as £130.72