Inpro Twin Oil Transfer Pumps
For applications where a standby unit is required to ensure continued oil flow in the rare event of a pump or motor failure. Available in 230V 1 phase or 415V 3 phase.
- For oil installations using dead leg pipework with no return.
- Controlled by an internal pressure switch only operating when fuel is required by the appliance(s).
- 6m vertical suction lift & 20m vertical lift on discharge.
- Suitable for use with biofuels up to B35.
- For multiple appliance systems even when appliances are at different heights. Varying flow rates up to 1500L/hr.
- Max operating pressure 3.5 bar.
- 6800050 460mm H x 200mm W x 205mm D.
- 6800051, 6800051 & 6800053 520mm H x 710mm W x 295mm D.
- Pressure regulators will be required at the appliance(s).
Free Next Day Delivery via FedEx
Applies Monday to Friday on all orders over £365 excl. VAT for orders placed before 3pm.
UK Mainland (excluding Highlands)
|Order Value||Order Value|
|Over £365||Under £365|
|Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 6.00pm|
|(Minimum order value £25)|
|Premium Deliveries (up to 30kgs)|
|Next day before 12.00pm||£15.75||£15.75|
|Next day before 10.30pm||£26.00||£26.00|
|Saturday before 12.30pm||£28.00||£28.00|
|Same day courier||POA||POA|
|Postage 3- 4 days (max 1kg)||N/A||£6.75|
|Highlands & Islands|
|2 - 5 days||£21.00||£21.00|
|Ireland (up to 20kgs)|
|Northern Ireland 2 day delivery||£21.00||£21.00|
|Northern Ireland next day delivery||£34.00||£34.00|
|Dublin 2 day delivery||£23.00||£23.00|
|Rest of Ireland 2-day delivery||£23.00||£23.00|
|For other destinations or for larger/heavier deliveries, price on application|