Inpro GP NT Oil Transfer Pressure Pumps
GP NT Oil Transfer Pressure Pumps
These GP Oil TRansfer Pumps are designed for oil installations using dead leg pipework with no return. Controlled by an internal pressure switch only operating when fuel is required by the appliance(s), ideal for multiple appliance systems even when appliances are at different heights. Features 6m vertical suction lift and 20m vertical lift on discharge and is suitable for use with biofuels up to B35. Varying flow rates up to 300L/hr
200L/hr GP-200 NT: H 525mm, W 450mm, D 295mm
300L/hr GP-300 NT: H 590mm, W 450mm, D 375mm
Oil Lifter / Suction Unit Features:
- Controlled by an internal pressure switch only operating when fuel is required by the appliance(s).
- 6m vertical suction lift & 20m vertical lift on discharge.
- Suitable for use with biofuels up to B35.
- For multiple appliance systems even when appliances are at different heights.
- Pressure regulators will be required at the appliance(s).
- Spare pumps, motors, pressure vessels & pressure switches are available to order on request.
Free Next Day Delivery via FedEx
Applies Monday to Friday on all orders over £385 excl. VAT for orders placed before 3pm.
UK Mainland (excluding Highlands)
|Order Value||Order Value|
|Over £385||Under £385|
|Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 6.00pm|
|(Minimum order value £25)|
|Premium Deliveries (up to 30kgs)|
|Next day before 12.00pm||£17.50||£17.50|
|Next day before 10.00am||£28.50||£28.50|
|Saturday before 12.30pm||£28.00||£28.00|
|Same day courier||POA||POA|
|Postage 3- 4 days (max 1kg)||N/A||£6.75|
|Highlands & Islands|
|2 - 5 days||£21.00||£21.00|
|For Ireland (Republic) orders please contact our sales office on 020 8979 0988 to discuss shipping options.|
|For other destinations or for larger/heavier deliveries, price on application|