HP Technik DSK Oil Pump Pressure Units
|Max Operating Pressure||3 bar|
DSK Oil Pump Pressure Units
The DSK Oil Pump Pump Unit is designed f to feed single or multiple oil appliances. Controlled by an internal pressure switch only operating when fuel is required by the appliance(s) to save electricity. Features 4m vertical suction lift and 20m vertical lift on discharge and is suitable for use with biofuels up to B35.
70L/hr: DSK4.1-1TP H 410mm, W 600mm, D 250mm | Suction Connection 12mm | Drive Connection 12mm
110L/hr: DSK4.1-6044 H 410mm, W 600mm, D 250mm | Suction Connection 12mm | Drive Connection 12mm
Pump Pressure Unit Features:
- Unit controlled by a pressure switch; when appliances are not 'calling for oil' unit will not pump saving electricity.
- Suitable for use with biofuels up to B35.
- Maximum suction lift 4m, maximum discharge height 20m.
- Various flow rates available on request.
- Supplied complete with drip tray.
- Leak detector available if required.
- Pressure regulators will be required at the appliance(s).
Free Next Day Delivery via FedEx
Applies Monday to Friday on all orders over £385 excl. VAT for orders placed before 3pm.
UK Mainland (excluding Highlands)
|Order Value||Order Value|
|Over £385||Under £385|
|Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 6.00pm|
|(Minimum order value £25)|
|Premium Deliveries (up to 30kgs)|
|Next day before 12.00pm||£17.50||£17.50|
|Next day before 10.00am||£28.50||£28.50|
|Saturday before 12.30pm||£28.00||£28.00|
|Same day courier||POA||POA|
|Postage 3- 4 days (max 1kg)||N/A||£6.75|
|Highlands & Islands|
|2 - 5 days||£21.00||£21.00|
|For Ireland (Republic) orders please contact our sales office on 020 8979 0988 to discuss shipping options.|
|For other destinations or for larger/heavier deliveries, price on application|