Geca Slam-Shut Off Valves
|British Gas Approved||No|
|Max Pressure||6 bar|
Geca Slam Shut Off Valves
The Geca Slam Shut Off Valves are designed as a safety device installed after a gas filter & before pressure regulator and close the supply of gas when a downstream pressure exceeds a predetermined limit. These valves are suitable for use with natural gas, LPG & non-corrosive gases with a working temperature of -15°C to +70°C.
Slam Shut Off Valve Features:
- Slam-shut off valves close the supply of gas when a downstream pressure exceeds a predetermined limit.
- Safety device installed after a gas filter & before pressure regulator.
- Suitable for use with natural gas, LPG & non-corrosive gases.
- Connections from ½" to DN100.
- 200-700mbar setting as standard.
- Closing time <1 second.
- Working temperature -15°C to +70°C.
- IP65 rated.
Free Next Day Delivery via FedEx
Applies Monday to Friday on all orders over £385 excl. VAT for orders placed before 3pm.
UK Mainland (excluding Highlands)
|Order Value||Order Value|
|Over £385||Under £385|
|Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 6.00pm|
|(Minimum order value £25)|
|Premium Deliveries (up to 30kgs)|
|Next day before 12.00pm||£17.50||£17.50|
|Next day before 10.00am||£28.50||£28.50|
|Saturday before 12.30pm||£28.00||£28.00|
|Same day courier||POA||POA|
|Postage 3- 4 days (max 1kg)||N/A||£6.75|
|Highlands & Islands|
|2 - 5 days||£21.00||£21.00|
|For Ireland (Republic) orders please contact our sales office on 020 8979 0988 to discuss shipping options.|
|For other destinations or for larger/heavier deliveries, price on application|