Fuel Tank Contents Transfer Pump
|Inlet Connection||1" F BSPP|
|Max Flow 1||100L/min|
|Outlet Connection||1" F BSPP|
Ideal to empty the contents of old fuel storage tanks quickly & can be used to pump the fuel back in.
- Only suitable with diesel & biofuels up to B35.
- Weatherproof to IP55 for outdoor use.
- Continuously rated motor with thermal cut out.
- Direct drive, self priming, vane pumping unit.
- On/off switch & 2m long mains cable. Filter & bypass valve.
- 5m long suction hose.
- Foot valve/strainer.
- 5m long delivery hose.
- Plugs for hoses to stop drips/spills.
- All fittings are quick release.
- Kit comes pre-assembled.
Free Next Day Delivery via FedEx
Applies Monday to Friday on all orders over £365 excl. VAT for orders placed before 3pm.
UK Mainland (excluding Highlands)
|Order Value||Order Value|
|Over £365||Under £365|
|Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 6.00pm|
|(Minimum order value £25)|
|Premium Deliveries (up to 30kgs)|
|Next day before 12.00pm||£15.75||£15.75|
|Next day before 10.30pm||£26.00||£26.00|
|Saturday before 12.30pm||£28.00||£28.00|
|Same day courier||POA||POA|
|Postage 3- 4 days (max 1kg)||N/A||£6.75|
|Highlands & Islands|
|2 - 5 days||£21.00||£21.00|
|Ireland (up to 20kgs)|
|Northern Ireland 2 day delivery||£21.00||£21.00|
|Northern Ireland next day delivery||£34.00||£34.00|
|Dublin 2 day delivery||£23.00||£23.00|
|Rest of Ireland 2-day delivery||£23.00||£23.00|
|For other destinations or for larger/heavier deliveries, price on application|