Boiler thermocouples are designed for measuring the temperature within the boiler. The thermocouples are designed to bend when heat is applied therefore allowing the boiler to switch on & off, controlling the heating of water inside the boiler.
We stock a range of OEM & universal thermocouples suitable for Baxi, Thorn, Medway, ITT McLaren & Sime boilers.
We also offer the option of branded packaging with your company's details. Contact us today for more information.
Items 1-24 of 28
- Anglo Selected Super Universal ThermocouplesAs low as £6.36
- Anglo Selected Universal Boiler ThermocouplesAs low as £4.84
- Boiler Casing Seal£15.36
- Gas Fire Universal Nickel Plated ThermocouplesAs low as £8.94
- Gas Fire Universal ThermocouplesAs low as £6.57
- Honeywell Q309a Style ThermocouplesAs low as £5.06
- M10 Nut - Small Bore£0.85
- M8 Nut - Small Bore£0.85
- OEM Style Thermocouples - BaxiAs low as £10.67
- OEM Thermocouple - Anglo NordicAs low as £12.02
- Orkli Interrupted ThermocouplesAs low as £12.73
- Orkli Nickel Plated Universal thermocouplesAs low as £9.50
- Orkli OEM Style Thermocouples - MainAs low as £10.22
- Orkli OEM Thermocouples - FlavelAs low as £12.02
- Orkli OEM Thermocouples - MCLarenAs low as £6.13
- Orkli OEM Thermocouples - PottertonAs low as £12.02
- Orkli OEM Thermocouples - Robert ShawAs low as £66.70
- Orkli OEM Thermocouples - Robinson WilleyAs low as £12.02
- Orkli OEM Thermocouples - ThornAs low as £11.64
- Orkli OEM Thermocouples - ValorAs low as £9.77